flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] A tutorial on how to fix bugs for the Flex SDK
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:38:33 GMT

On 7/25/13 3:37 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>>  but also means you don't have to build the SWCs before testing your
>>changes.
>
>Perhaps I missing the point but if you make a change you will have to
>recompile that project, you just don't have to recompile the entire SDK.
You are correct, but in my workflow, I don't even have to stop to compile
a single project.

For this resource module RTE I just worked on, I changed the files,
compiled the test case without running any ant scripts, and repeated until
it all worked.  Then I go run a full build and start up mustella.

-Alex