flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: MulticastResource class not showing up as part of Flex SDK
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 23:57:16 GMT
Justin is correct in this..

We are using an older version of OSMF than what is currently available.
 The version that ships with our version is compatible with the streaming
features that were introduced in FP 10.2, which did not include Multicast.
 You need to remove the OSMF.swc from your app's manifest and add the
newest version available from the OSMF sourceforge site.  At that point,
your app will need to target FP11 or later (make sure to update the
swfversion accordingly).

-Nick