flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Flex depends on Adobe Flex SDK 4.6.0 to make SDK for IDE
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:08:57 GMT

First: thank you for you excellent contribution!

Please keep in mind we're all volunteers and have to work within the
framework Apache.org provides us. While this sometimes limits us, I
think the pros far outweigh the cons. I might be helpful to check what
the possibilities are and discuss your contribution on the list
beforehand, specifically to avoid situations like this. I would love
to have seen you spend those hours on creating a Wiki entry or on an
HTML version for the site, instead of creating a PDF.

That said, your contribution is appreciated and will sure make it's
way into the Apache Flex documentation.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht