flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.6 - RC3 ***
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:24:19 GMT
Om, Justin,

Just something to think about: when I last offered to build the
Installer RCs, Justin told me he'd do it because his key is 'better'
than mine. I agreed because you can never be careful enough. However,
when I do a verify on the latest build, I get:

gpg: Signature made Tue Jul 30 09:26:36 2013 CEST using RSA key ID AEEAD151
gpg: Good signature from "Justin Mclean <jmclean@apache.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: E284 8796 7B09 2453 A2AB  8DA9 E0F2 8593 AEEA D151

Which is exactly the same as I get when I use my key... How is
Justin's key better/safer?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software