flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.10.0 Release Candidate 3
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:33:03 GMT
Swen,

Can you please 'abstract' your 'other thing' down to a minimal example
and attach it to a JIRA ticket describing the issue. If it indeed
turns out to be caused by the new SDK, we may have a show stopper on
our hands...

For future reference, issues like your 'other thing' are best reported
on the dev@ list, not users@

Thanks,

EdB

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Flex Hdsign <flex@hdsign.nl> wrote:
> He,
>
> +1 binding
>
> - installer rc3
> - 11.7/ 3.7
> - new web app compiled succesfully
> - new mobile app compiled succesfully
> - old web app compiled after some little fixes succesfully
> - Mac osx 10.8.4
>
> The little fixes were the datagrid skin which was a little different form The new one.
>
> And the other thing was this: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flex-users/201307.mbox/%3c3D05EBC9-1575-4D10-BE2A-CB918BD68A2E@hdsign.nl%3e
>
> Regards,
>
> Swen van zanten
> Compuniek Bedrijfsautomatisering
>
> Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
>
> Op 23 jul. 2013 om 09:45 heeft Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> het volgende
geschreven:

>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a  Apache Flex 4.10.0 Release Candidate 3. Please see the RELEASE_NOTES and
the README.

>> There are only a few minor differences from RC2 including a minor change to the AIR
config files (air home path) , minor changes to README and RELEASE_NOTES, and a couple of
very minor build script changes. There have been no SDK code changes.

>> The release candidate can be found here;
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/sdk/4.10.0/rc3/
>>
>> Before voting please review the section,"What are the ASF requirements on approving
a release?", at:
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release
>>
>> When testing please check the md5 and asc files and make sure that the source can
be compiled.

>> Please vote to approve this release:
>> +1 Approve the release
>> -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments to why)
>>
>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours or as long as needed.
>>
>> The vote passes if there is:
>> - At least 3 +1 votes from the PMC
>> - More positive votes than negative votes
>>
>> People who are not in PMC or who are not an committer are also encouraged to test
out the release and vote, although their votes will not be binding.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht