flex-dev mailing list archives

From manish sharma <minisharm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex mobile performance
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 14:27:31 GMT
I have created one app for the mobile banking they want to see the graphs
and in the app I have used 6-7 types of graphs. It will take time to load
the graphs and also taking time in switching one graph to another if I want
to go back to previous graph it will load again.

I think the main problem with the same in holding the instance of the
previous screen.

The performance is also the another issue.

Thanks & Regards* **?*
PHONE:   +91 783 899 6886
e-mail:   sharma.manish,gwl@gmail.com /
Join my Network:*http://in.linkedin.com/pub/manish-sharma/23/513/b74*
*P *Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Please encourage environmental awareness. SAVE