flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Scott <chris.scott....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swiz Framework Donation
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:50:02 GMT
Hi Carlos,

I am in Hawaii working on a client deployment this week. I sent the email
around to get support for everyone to sign ownership to apache and everyone
is on board. When I get back I will get the proper document sent around
(although I honestly am not sure exactly which document we need to sign, so
if you have any interest in tracking that down, please do) and return it.

Thanks for patience,

Chris