flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Scott <chris.scott....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swiz Framework Donation
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 18:07:13 GMT
OK, so if we are putting things in terms of 'substantial contributors', we
are talking about 5 people MAX. Can the 5 of us simply cosign the software
grant, and can you point me to the document we need to sign. I can pass it
around to everybody involved since it is primarily Universal Mind. Can I
just have the rest of the people send messages here that they approve?

As far as Swiz Framework name, Apache will want to register it then, since
no one else ever did. Does that make sense?