flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Scott <chris.scott....@gmail.com>
Subject Swiz Framework Donation
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 14:47:54 GMT
Hello Apache Flex,

I apologize for being behind on the necessary tasks to transition the Swiz
Framework over to Apache Flex. I would like to express my desire here to
make the donation of my framework to Apache, and am glad that voting has
gone in favor of taking over the maintenance and development of Swiz. The
steps I am performing now are through Apache for transferring the license
of Swiz as well as IP clearance.

The first step is completely straight forward, however the second one I do
not entirely understand the steps described here:
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html. I may ask for
assistance with this one, as I don't find this exactly clear because Swiz
will not be a NEW incubator project, we are asking for it to become part of
an existing project. Let's get the first part with licensing complete and
work from there.

Thank you,
Chris