flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Scott <chris.scott....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swiz Framework Donation
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 16:00:19 GMT
Hi Alex,

Lots of fun rules... I can put together every contributor to Swiz and we
can have them grand their approval, but need to know how can we facilitate
this. If everyone needs to sign a form and send it somewhere, we can do
this, but should try to make it relatively easy so it is actually doable.

As far as Swiz being a registered trademark, certainly not by us. There is
a band called Swiz, which is why our name is the Swiz Framework, not simply
Swiz.

Once the code is moved, I can approve Apache to do whatever they need for
copyright and moving information to the NOTICE.txt file.

I will reach out the the group of Swiz contributors now and let them know
that a process is unfolding and we'll need everyone's agreement.

Thank you,
Chris