flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Spark Datagrid dynamically
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 22:32:54 GMT
(Please use dev@flex.apache.org for posting on this list)

Spark DataGrid has support to automatically add the column based on the
given dataProvider.  You can declare a Spark DataGrid and just give it a
dataprovider.  The columns should appear automatically.

As for the column lengths, you could specify it via the typicalItem

<s:DataGrid dataProvider={_dp}>
<s:typicalItem >
 <s:DataItem field1="xxxxxxxx" field2="xxxxx" field3="xxx"
field4="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" />

If this does not work for you, please give us a sample of your XML, code
snippet, etc.