flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJSOverlay status?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:17:55 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 7/23/13 12:02 AM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I see that the last modified date for the file: FlexJSOverlay.zip at [1]
> >is
> >23-Jul-2013 06:44
> >
> >Alex, do you update this everyday?  Can I be assured that I will see the
> >latest version of the FlexJS SDK on any given day?
> No, it doesn't get updated every day.  Only when I have new features or
> important bug fixes to make available.  New features are generally
> announced with an email like the one I'm about to send.

I guess I got lucky this time.  It was a while since I refreshed and saw
the timestamp from the same date.  Hence the question.

> Peter is checking in stuff, but I don't always push a new overlay when he
> does.  But I do push a new overlay just before I check in stuff.
>
> After we get past 360|Stack conference and the 4.10.0 release, it may be
> time to start officially releasing FlexJS/Falcon/FalconJX (with lots of
> disclaimers and version numbers less than 1).

That would be great!  A few things we might want to do:
1.  Installer support (I can work on this)
2.  More improved Flash Builder support.
3.  IntelliJ plugin for FlexJS?  Can someone work on this one?
4.  Carlos is already thinking about building Maven support.

Anything else to add to this wishlist?

Thanks,
Om