flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.10 RC3
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 23:34:26 GMT

> I would like the release to contain the IList revert, the resource modules
> fix, and the ProductInfo change to "Apache Flex".
Is there any advance on that?

> The version can remain at 4.10.0.
Even though this will mean that  "New Project" in both Flash builder 4.6 and 4.7 are broken?
At some future point Adobe may release an update to 4.7 to fix this, but until then it will
be an issue. Just want to be clear here as strong objections were raised about this.

>  I think the README is ok,
The README is not up to date re JIRA or AIR versions I think.

>  How about I add a "Known Issues" section to RELEASE_NOTES

> that points to a new page on our wiki so we can update wiki as needed?
While useful it sound like just avoiding making releases to me. Know issues should be in the
RELASE_NOTES at the time of release. If any new issues come up then we should make a new point
release to fix.

View raw message