flex-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hastings <paul.hasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Few things about the installer
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:27:22 GMT
On 7/18/2013 9:30 PM, � wrote:

> 3) Any reason not allowing to to download to a non empty folder? I did get
> the wrong AIR/FP version so I tried to just download the right one and was
> forced to download everything just to pick the right FP/AIR.

i think i prefer it that way, makes sure not mixing versions, etc. justin warned
about just copying stuff around & after trying to get the SDK installed
manually, i have to agree.

and since we're making installer feature requests, i think making the install
log permanent would be nice--stored as a file someplace, maybe tossed into the
install dir?? with a new log file for each install attempt.