flex-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hastings <paul.hasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.10 test release
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 03:13:46 GMT
On 7/15/2013 2:28 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Can people please try out this and report any issue with existing projects
> and the like. If no issues are found in the next few days I'll start an
> official vote.

for simpletons like me, what else do i need for a manual binary installation on
FB 4.6 besides copying the "\lib\external\optional" dir over from the 4.9.1
version?

appear to be missing something as FB is throwing

unable to open 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder
4.6\sdks\4.10.0\frameworks\{playerglobalHome}\11.1'

errors & i'm not seeing anything related in the 4.9.1 SDK dir properties, etc.
files.

btw not finding the "/ide/constructFlexForIDE.bat" file noted in the readme.