flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.10 test release
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:26:16 GMT
I'm not going to be able to have another go at compiling it myself
directly on Linux till Tuesday...
 From memory, it hits a bug in the 2.6 AIR SDK.

But I think the project would get a lot of positive vibes from the
(vocal :-) ) Linux crowd for shipping a Linux installer, even if it's
marked as 'beta' or 'experimental' for .10 and then bumped to supported
for .11. Just going by the blog comments on every previous release :-)

Tom