flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.10.0 Release Candidate 3
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:41:40 GMT

> can't see the point for the flex-sdk-description.xml, can you develop ?
1. The file is packages into the source and binary artefacts. All files in the release artefacts
should be under proper version control. I don't know if there's any Apache ruling on this
but it seems common sense to me.
2. We need to be able to tag the tree that contains the source as released. Previosly the
wrong version of the file was tagged.
3. It's good to see differences so you know what changed, in this case if the version number
was incorrectly injected you would see the issue, with the file in gitignore you are less
likely to see any issues.

What's the reason for having it in gitignore?

View raw message