flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Tianzhen Lin" <tang...@usa.net>
Subject IntelliJ IDEA and Flex CSS/skinning
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:43:47 GMT
This may be a bit out of topic, but I have been using IntelliJ IDEA for Flex
development for quite some time.  The coding experiencing has been a bliss,
except when it comes writing CSS for Flex, the IDE does not seem to provide
code complete support as fluent as Flash Builder.  I wonder if anyone in the
group may have experienced this and have a solution.

As for creating skins, the only one way to get IntelliJ to scaffold a skin
is to declare the skin via skinClass.  At times, I would like to create skin
similar to the workflow in Flash Builder where I can initiate a skin
creation, and pick the component I would like to skin.  Any thoughts if this
can also be achieved in IntelliJ?

Tangent