flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Tianzhen Lin" <tang...@usa.net>
Subject RE: Flex mobile performance
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:55:28 GMT

go more smoothly.

Tangent

-----Original Message-----
From: manish sharma [mailto:minisharma17@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 10:28 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org; jeffry@dot-com-it.com
Cc: OmPrakash Muppirala
Subject: Re: Flex mobile performance

I have created one app for the mobile banking they want to see the graphs
and in the app I have used 6-7 types of graphs. It will take time to load
the graphs and also taking time in switching one graph to another if I want
to go back to previous graph it will load again.

I think the main problem with the same in holding the instance of the
previous screen.

The performance is also the another issue.

Thanks & Regards* **?*
*MANISH SHARMA*
PHONE:   +91 783 899 6886
e-mail:   sharma.manish,gwl@gmail.com /
minisharma17@gmail.com<sharma.reitesh@gmail.com>
Join my Network:*http://in.linkedin.com/pub/manish-sharma/23/513/b74*
*P *Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Please encourage environmental awareness. SAVE
TREES-SAVE WORLD