flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: New Mustella Failures
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:22:00 GMT
HI,

> Well, I'm not sure it is only an issue with the test.

From a quick look it the setStyle that's not causing everything to refresh. The extra validateNow
fixed that but was also called when scrolling, editing etc etc slowing the ADG down.

Then perhaps a simple solution would to be this?  ie add layoutDirection to the styleChanged
method.

    override public function styleChanged(styleProp:String):void
    {
        super.styleChanged(styleProp);

        if (styleProp == "sortFontFamily"
            || styleProp == "sortFontSize"
            || styleProp == "sortFontStyle"
	    || styleProp == "sortFontWeight"
	    || styleProp == "layoutDirection")
        {
            itemsSizeChanged = true;
            rendererChanged = true;
            invalidateProperties();
            invalidateDisplayList();
        }
    }

Probably "direction" should also be in there.

Justin