flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject More new Mustella failures
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:36:07 GMT
Hi,

I had Jenkins add other.locales target in order to try to make some test pass, but it then
caused more LangPacks tests to run and found some new failures.

I'm fixing the tests, but as I was fixing a test that used a custom character in DateValidator,
the fixed seemed to be to supply an inputFormat that contained that custom character.  That
would seem to imply we have a backwards compatibility issue.

The test is LangPacks/Japanese/tests/dateValidatorTests JA_DateValidator_allowedFormatChars_Ja

Thanks,
-Alex