flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Adobe bug / jira offline?
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 03:56:38 GMT
Not sure what you mean by "properly".  Because of the way JIRA databases
work, it is a ton of work to migrate JIRA systems.  You need to have the
same user names in the destination system and/or map to new names which is
impractical especially given that I believe a lot of the Adobe JIRA users
are simply gone from the world of Flex.  So, the best I think we can do is
what we've done, except that we didn't get attachments and may have messed
up some of the statuses, duplicated some issues and probably missed a few
as well.

On 6/8/13 7:56 PM, "Mark Kessler" <kesslerconsulting@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well not sure what to do with them really.  Wouldn't mind just knocking
>some of them out from time to time.  But if you can't replicate them
>properly it would be nice at least downgrade them.
>On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>> On 6/8/13 7:07 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>> >Hi,

>> >-1 Until we know that they are still not bugs that effects the current
>> >SDK I'd leave them open.
>> If your goal is just to downgrade them from major to minor but leave
>> open, I guess I'm ok with that, but it would be better if you could
>> the vote count before you do that.  I would argue if they had more than
>> two or more votes they could still be considered "major".  The number of
>> votes did not import from Adobe but should be in the comments as a text
>> string.
>> -Alex

View raw message