flex-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinning FlexJS
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:40:14 GMT
Why not creating a basic approach but give total freedom for developers
apply metro style, twitter bootstrap, pure css, topcoat.

Like, re-using existing code and apply directly to our framework.

This week I started working on a model that could work with Apache Flex UI
Builder that outputs some sort of it, but I'm using topcoat with purecss
from yahoo.

I'm getting lucky until now and guess I will publish to whiteboard later
this summer.

Regards

Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com