flex-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex app using images
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 05:42:56 GMT
Hi there,

Just wanted to check if we can built an app in flex by using sliced
images(all the screens of the app) from a UI design done in Photoshop(or
any UI editing tool), without any performance issues?

I have been working on iPad apps by just skinning the components. But
sometimes there are some UI designs which are difficult to achieve by

Hence wanted to know if we can extensively use images to build an app in
flex. Something like these:

Kindly let me know what can be the best approach.