flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject [Installer] MD5Stream bug?
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:22:36 GMT
I have been working on getting the nightly builds working with the
Installer.  If I invoke the Installer from the command line like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Flex\Apache Flex SDK Installer>"Apache Flex
SDK Installer.exe" -config="
http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/sdk-nightly/nightly-sdk-installer-config.xml
"

The installer loads the config from
http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/sdk-nightly/nightly-sdk-installer-config.xmland
loads the sdk binary artifact from
https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk_release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/

So far so good.  The problem comes up with the MD5 check occurs.  I have
manually verified that that the MD5 checksum of the downloaded file matches
exactly that of the generated file.  But, for some reason, the MD5Stream
class generates a different MD5 checksum.  As a result, the installation is
aborted.

Can someone test this independently and see if you are having similar
problems as well?

Any ideas why this could be happening?

Thanks,
Om