flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Linux support status?
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 15:14:30 GMT
HI,

> But very little help in actually fixing these issues.  I wish more folks
> helped out with these issues.
I've put everything in JIRA and sorted out most of the issues, the last bits in that list
shouldn't actually be that hard but I currently don't have spare time to work on it.

> What about adding Linux support in a future release.
If it holds up the release I guess there's no choice, and there still work to do on the release
for windows/OSX so we're not quite at that point yet. It a pity as Linux support would be
a nice win for the release and hopefully drive adoption and if it doesn't make this release
it is probably another 4-6 months before we make another release.

Justin