flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: My next check in may break the build
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 05:19:41 GMT

> Thanks for slogging through this.  I was unable to tell from scanning the
> diffs how the pg.tar.gz file ends up where it does.  Can you provide more
> details?

It needs to be obtained from somewhere. On Linux we can't compile the files, and having the
compiled files in version control is not an option as that's against Apache policy.

I guess we could host it somewhere but I'm not sure if that could be at Apache or would need
to be somewhere else.

I've added the zip to the JIRA issue for now.

View raw message