flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Github based Whiteboard proposal
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 00:28:54 GMT

> 5.  If it is a repo cloned from our GitHub mirror, we could allow a repo
> like: github.com/apacheflex/whiteboard_<committerAlias>_flex-sdk (for
> example)
Does this mean a committer can have multiple repos in this account?

> 6.  The committer adds their <committerAlias>@apache.org email address as
> their default email in their github account.
Anyway around to do this? I assume this is so email to the mailing list re changes are not

> 1.  The whiteboard repo at: github.com/apacheflex/whiteboard_<committerAlias>
> should have the file: CONTRIBUTING.md at the top level of the repo
How does it get there?

> 4.  The whiteboard repo at: github.com/apacheflex/whiteboard_<committerAlias>
> must have a GitHub 'Service Hook'
How is this set up? Does each committer need to set this up for their own repos?

> 6.  Once the pull request is merged, a notification is sent to
> commits@flex.apache.org
And checkins/push to the repos are email there as well I assume?

View raw message