flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FlexUnit
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 23:12:04 GMT
> Just to let you know.. I pushed a branch "makeFlexUnitApacheReady" to
> flex-flexunit repos. It contains following work:

Once you feel we are ready, we can redirect the URL to the apache site and I will down the
existing build server so that people can start getting the Apache version.

FWIW, there are also a number of great pull requests currently open on the repo. I have not
applied any of them during this process as I was honestly unsure of how to handle that after
we donated the code but before Apache imported it. So, if anyone is inclined, I think there
is good stuff there.

View raw message