flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: ArrayCollection Mustella test failing
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 07:56:13 GMT
Hi,

> Your logic is correct.  I just looked at last night's run.  It failed for
> me along with 11 other tests.  I automatically run with the -failures
> option and there it passed.
And it shouldn't pass at all wither run on it own or with other tests. I think there are two
issues here one is that one test was effecting the other, but I think mustella is checking
the results too early and not waiting for the change to take effect.

I've corrected (and checked in) the tests so it checks for the right results but the test
still fails. The same code in an application passes correctly (for 4.10.0).

> It looks like the issue is that the prior test
> (ArrayCollection_Method_itemUpdated
> ) shares the same array.
I changed the test code so the array is reset to it original contents each time.

Mind taking a look to see what the issue is?

Thanks,
Justin