flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ArrayCollection Mustella test failing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 15:38:28 GMT
Hmm.  I pulled all the latest code.  Are you synced up as well?

Just to make sure I understand your situation:  This test app does report
'3' on the latest code for you, but the mustella test keeps reporting '4'?

Maybe you can send me (directly) the debug swf that report '3' so I can
see what code paths it is taking?  Or set breakpoint on
ListCollectionView:listChangeHandler and see if it goes into
moveItemsIntoView, properly removes the item, but in addItemsToView it
goes down the sort path so the filter test is never run?

On 5/19/13 11:25 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>> Anyway, I think I pulled and built with your changes and then ran the
>> app you put in this thread, and I got '4' twice.  Shouldn't it return 3?
>The test app in this thread under 4.6/4.9 will incorrectly give 4 and 4.
>Under 4.10 develop branch it will correctly give 4 and 3.

View raw message