flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ArrayCollection Mustella test failing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 06:20:31 GMT
Yup, you are correct.

Anyway, I think I pulled and built with your changes and then ran the test
app you put in this thread, and I got '4' twice.  Shouldn't it return 3?

I think the issue is in "addItemsToView" where it checks sort position
before checking if the object is filtered out, but I want to make sure, if
your test app works for you, what code paths it is going down to work
correctly.

-Alex