flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-16857 Fixed RTE when adding items after setting sort to null
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 06:26:57 GMT

On 5/14/13 11:12 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>> Wow, so there was no way to unsort after sorting in 4.9.1?  Or is it the
>> addItem that messes things up?
> Not 100% sure not looked at exact details.
> I do know there other issues re adding or removing when sorted or filtered
> when there are duplicates.
> Probably needs to be more tests as that test combinations of sorting and
> filtering. I think the "fix" I added may not fix the RTE if you have a filter
> added.
Ugh, yup, there could be a problem there.  I'd want to know the root cause
of why unsorting isn't working in case there's something even more
fundamental broken.  I'm down to my last mustella failure other than this DG
sort-hack thing, so if you want I can dig on this after I check on the
bound-validators issue.
> Justin

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team