flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Dicuss] Github stats and lack of visibility by working not working in trunk/master
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 15:52:24 GMT

>> Other than that we should not spend more time on this 'issue'.
> This is an issue because it's seen by the wider community. I agree it's mostly
> irrelevant to active committers but it is an issue for someone who does a pull
> request and that request is ignored for several months. It an issue because
> github says no changes have happened in the project for 3 months (and people
> tweet about it) when the actual fact is that changes happen every other day.
A quick tour of search results shows that there is no way to get the graph
to show a branch but implies that we will see all the last several months of
activity in the graph when we merge the next release with trunk/master.
Maybe that's one reason Cordova releases every month, or at least it is a
side benefit?

So let's see if we can get this next release out ASAP.  And then if GitHub
refuses to show activity then I would vote to not use GitHub as a mirror.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message