flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mustella list tests failing
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 16:00:54 GMT
It was Mark's change for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-23974

The validateNow() call he added changes the selectiontween timing somehow.
The bitmap captures the tween in action which is why the color isn't final.

I'll look into it more this evening unless Mark gets to it first.  The
answer may be to delay the compare bitmap, but first I want to see if a big
hammer like validateNow() on the entire list is truly required to fix the

Hopefully Mark will now remember to run tests before checking in ;-)

On 5/10/13 10:55 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> I'm looking into this over the weekend.
> On 5/1/13 4:27 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>> Well they are all Failed CompareBitmap right?  So we just have to track
>>> down graphical changes?
>> The colour of a selected item seem lighter/more transparent, I had a quick
>> look through the changes and couldn't see anything obvious. I do know it not
>> the Bitmap changes or the 480 dpi changes I made the other week.
>> Justin

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.