flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] Using RIATest
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 15:23:36 GMT

On 5/7/13 3:41 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>> I have FlexJSTest, FlexJSTest_again, FlexJSTest_createjs, FlexJSTest_HTML5,
>> StockQuote and VanillaSDK_POC in the examples dir. Are these all reasonable
>> targets for testing?
> All but "VanillaSDK_POC"; I've suspended development on that project
> to give FlexJS a chance to mature. No need for testing it.
And I believe that FlexJSTest is old and out of date, so I think the list
FlexJSTest_again, FlexJSTest_createjs, FlexJSTest_HTML5 and StockQuote.  I
expect there to be a FlexJSTest_jquery arriving this week as well.

You don't have to do the automation scripts for all of these.  I was going
to try to find time to do one or two myself just to force me to see how this
stuff works and make sure it will work on these different flavors of JS UI

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message