flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Kessler <kesslerconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 00:09:50 GMT
Do we ever get feature requests that have a high criticality but people
don't implement it or don't agree with it?  I mean what happens to the
issues.  Do we just keep the in Jira for life or is there an action that
should be performed?

I was looking at an issue[1] and was thinking it sounded like like personal
preference? The issue is asking for selectable text by default in a
DataGrid.  I think the current DefaultGridItemRenderer inherits
UIFTETextField... which is lighter weight and a smidge faster than a label,
or an editable text.

I just bring this up because it made me wonder that this issue is marked
Major , 1 watcher, no votes.  Would we just downgrade the criticality from
Major because it's not a bug and maybe preferential?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33406

-Mark