flex-dev mailing list archives

From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexUnit
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 03:20:14 GMT
> FWIW, there are also a number of great pull requests currently open on the repo. I have
not applied any of them during this process as I was honestly unsure of how to handle that
after we donated the code but before Apache imported it. So, if anyone is inclined, I think
there is good stuff there.

Can we just move them over .. or do we have to ask those people to
create patch files form their pull request and add it to our JIRA?

Cyrill

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Michael A. Labriola
<labriola@digitalprimates.net> wrote:
>> Just to let you know.. I pushed a branch "makeFlexUnitApacheReady" to
>> flex-flexunit repos. It contains following work:
>
> Once you feel we are ready, we can redirect the URL to the apache site and I will down
the existing build server so that people can start getting the Apache version.