flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS-JS] commit or hold, please
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 15:37:51 GMT
Ok, how about this: I'll replace all tabs and '4 spaces' with 2 spaces
to satisfy the Closure Linter, run JSLint and just before comitting,
I'll replace all '2 spaces' with 4 spaces (my favourite also) and not
fix the 80 char limit after that change. That way we have a consistent
base we all can work with (2 spaces is not enough ;-)). I'll try to
come up with a tool or script that automates this process so we can
run it every once in a blue moon.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software