flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving the collected info on the next phase of Flex (beyond Flash)
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 18:21:22 GMT

That is a great idea.  Thanks for volunteering to help with this effort.
Do you mind collecting that info onto your personal blog and posting it
here for discussion?  It would be good to discuss things before putting it
up on the official wiki.

I dont think it will be a problem to get you access to the wiki.  You dont
need to be a committer to get access.