flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jagan Langa Sami Durai <jaga...@sybrant.com>
Subject Re: [Bug] minor bug in SkinnableComponent
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 12:52:29 GMT
Hi,

Actually,  this will not happen in normal case. I accidentally found this
case.

Here is the steps to reproduce,

I added a component in a container (container is a skinPart of a custom
popup).
that container will not be added to the stage until the popup is changed to
some view state.
at this stage, I mistakenly tried to draw focus programatically to that
component. at this time focusManager of component is null and throwing the
null object error.

--
*
Regards,