flex-dev mailing list archives

From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Set default prefix for a custom MXML namespace in Flash Builder 4.7?
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 15:37:58 GMT
I am creating an swc library that includes a namespace manifest, using the
documented COMPC compiler API.

When referencing and using a library with a manifest, the first time you
use a component in a MXML document FB will autodeclare the namespace uri
for you, using a prefix like "ns", "ns1", ecc.

I was searching for a way to tell FB that, for the namespace uri "
http://my.domain/ns/mylib" I'd like to use the <mylib:...> prefix, without
declaring it in advance or correcting the declaration after each first
usage on new MXML documents (like FB already does for standard mx/s/fx
namespaces).