flex-dev mailing list archives

From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Set default prefix for a custom MXML namespace in Flash Builder 4.7?
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 16:12:01 GMT
You type "<" and the name of a component, let's say MyCustomComponent, that
is in the library with a namespace manifest.

FB will add, in the root element of the mxml, a declaration
(xmlns:ns="<manifest-uri>") and apply that prefix ("<ns:MyCustomComponent ")

There's no way, AFAK, to associate to each uri a preferred prefix, to avoid
fixing the ns, ns1 ecc. generated prefixes.