flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject ADG monkey patches and Mustella tests
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 02:32:27 GMT
Hi,

Just submitted some fixes for various ADG issues, most of these I had as Monkey Patched in
a project that have been running for several year and are used on a daily basis. Anyone else
have any Monkey Patches lying around?

All the ADG Mustella tests pass except one (called use_grouped_data_mirroring) to do with
LTR text which I believe its currently incorrect. ie the baseline image is incorrect and doesn't
contain RTL test and the "bad" image does but is actually correct. I'd guess that the removal
of the unneeded validateNow in one of my fixes has sped up the performance of the ADG and
it how has time to display the RTL text when it wasn't before.

Thanks,
Justin