flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Making an new Apache Flex release
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 05:11:39 GMT

> I was wondering when you were going to come up for air.  You and Mark have
> been on a great run.
More to come - lots of little date, time and number and formatting issues still to look at.

> I thought this was working except for running just the TLF folder?
It's more broken that that - there several project level builds are also broken if you try
to build them on their own.

> The apollo folder passed on Mac and Win a while back.
So we should run this against AIR 3.7 and see if there's any differences?

> I think there are a few bugs I need to resolve.
Any in particular? I listed the blocker and critical ones. Most are probably not easy to solve.
I had a look at the TLF hyphen issue a while back and got nowhere.

View raw message