flex-dev mailing list archives

From dude <d...@atheist.com>
Subject Re: BlazeDS
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 11:43:40 GMT
Looking forward to that.

Am 30.05.2013 12:36, schrieb christofer.dutz@c-ware.de:
> As far as I know there are a lot of tutorials about creating NIO adapters for BlazeDS
> The ones out there make use of properitary Jetty features and I have not yet come across
one generic servlet 3.0 spec endpoint. I would much more prefer to start working on such an
endpoint. It's something I have on my todo list for quite some time now ;-)

> Chris
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

at Farata donating their extensions along with BlazeDS that add NIO support and such? That
would make the Apache BlazeDS even more competitive against ADEP DS.