flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] git != merge hell... ha!
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:11:20 GMT
I already have more changes to push. Must keep customer happy. You don't have to take any of
my code, you just have to make all tests pass.

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

Alex,

Please hold off from making any more changes to JSFlexJSEmitter... I'm
still working on the refactor of emitIdentifier (as I emailed two days
ago) and your latest commits are right in hart of that method :-(

I'll work you changes into the new logic as best as I can and will
make the tests pass. But if someone ever claims that using git will
prevent the legendary 'merge hell' that is supposed to be unique to
SVN, I'll personally have them fix a few like this.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27