flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How do we want to handle Whiteboard?
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 06:23:34 GMT
Hi,

Assuming we get the git hub mirrors up and working there nothing stopping anyone from using
github to supply patches and diff in the usual way. A git hub pull request can be converted
directly into a patch file and applied easily.

There's one outstanding issue in how do we close pull requests, I asked this before but no
one seem to know the answer.

I don't think it would be possible to use github for the "official" whiteboards as it brings
up a number of issues for infra and the ASF ie knowing who contributed, licensing issues etc
etc basically the normal issues for bit of donated code.

Thanks,
Justin