flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5: (was: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5)
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:33:06 GMT
Hi,

> I don't want consistency for the sake of it.  I dont see any advantage of using a develop
branch for utilities.
I don't see it as consistency for consistency sake and I'd rather not have to try and remember
how all the repo's differ from each other. We could also run into issue when want to make
fixes/changes to utilities while a vote is going on, further down the track if you had 2 votes
going on ie one for the installer and one for the the mavin stuff for instance then there's
the potential for it to get messy. Or perhaps we break it up into yet more repos? Unless we
want to revisit having a development branch at all and do all work in trunk?

> The tlf project does not have a develop branch as well.

It does actually, you see if you do a git branch -r.

Justin