flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1699 - /release/flex/KEYS
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 08:57:24 GMT
My key appears only in the sdk/develop because I checked it in the 9th of
March, so, depending the policy, either I wait for the next release to copy
the sdk/release/KEY file to the release/flex/KEYS or I copy it from the
develop branch, as you like guys.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 10:50 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: svn commit: r1699 - /release/flex/KEYS

Hi,

> In theory, the release branch got merged to develop branch and trunk, so
> KEYS files in all places should match.
No the release branch could be behind the develop branch. The develop branch
KEYS may of contained extra info at the time 4.9.1 branch was merged.

Please don't change the Apache Flex release branch as it represents 4.9.1 as
released.

Perhaps another a git vs svn branch issue or was it a svn merge issue when
merging 4.9.1 brach into develop?

Thanks,
Justin